Discover all about Asana for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Asana has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2024):
50% discount for eligible nonprofits.
Asana for nonprofits
Project management platform with automation features and +200 integrations with other tools.
Asana is a project management and collaboration tool that can be used by nonprofit organizations to streamline their workflow, improve collaboration among team members, and track and manage various types of work. Here are a few ways a nonprofit organization can use Asana:
- Track and manage fundraising campaigns: Asana can be used to create and assign tasks related to fundraising campaigns, track progress, and identify any roadblocks or issues that need to be addressed.
- Manage volunteer resources: Asana can be used to coordinate and schedule volunteer activities, track volunteer hours, and manage volunteer information.
- Plan and manage events: Asana can be used to create and assign tasks related to event planning, track progress, and identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Collaborate with team members: Asana has a range of collaboration tools, such as the ability to assign tasks, add comments and attachments, and track progress, which can help team members work together more efficiently.
- Customize workflows: Asana allows users to customize workflows to fit their specific needs, so organizations can use it to track and manage work in a way that best fits their unique processes.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Asana
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Collaboration and project management