Discover all about Freshdesk for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Freshdesk has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2023):
Custom discount for NGOs and non-profits. Contact them for details.
Freshdesk for nonprofits
Omnichannel customer support tool.
Freshdesk can be used by nonprofit organizations to manage and respond to inquiries and requests from supporters, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Nonprofit organizations can use helpdesk software to create a centralized system for tracking and managing incoming inquiries, assign those inquiries to the appropriate team members for response, and provide timely and effective support to their stakeholders. This can help nonprofit organizations improve their customer service and provide better support to those who are interested in or involved with their cause. Some common features of helpdesk software include:
- Ticketing systems for tracking and managing incoming inquiries
- Automated responses and alerts to notify team members of new inquiries
- Knowledge bases and FAQs to provide self-service support to stakeholders
- Integration with other tools, like email and CRM systems, to streamline the support process.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Freshdesk
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Customer support