Discover all about GanttPro for non-profit organizations:
- Deals & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
GanttPro has a special deal only for non-profit organizations: 50% discounts for hospitals, healthcare-related, and nonprofit organizations.
GanttPro for nonprofits
Online software to manage projects using Gantt diagrams.
GanttPro is a project management tool that can be used by nonprofit organizations to plan, schedule, and manage their projects and tasks.
Nonprofit organizations can use GanttPro to create a visual timeline that shows the different tasks and milestones involved in a project, and then track the progress of those tasks over time.
This can help nonprofit organizations stay organized and on track with their projects, and can provide a clear view of the resources and efforts that are needed to successfully complete those projects. Some common features of GanttPro include:
- Gantt chart view to visually track the progress of tasks and milestones
- Collaboration tools to allow team members to work together on projects
- Task dependencies to show the relationships between different tasks
- Resource allocation to manage and assign resources to different tasks
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to GanttPro
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Task management
More info about GanttPro
Trends of the Google searches for "GanttPro" in the last 5 years:
Their last messages on Twitter:
More deals for nonprofits
If you want to discover more deals and discounts for non-profit organizations:
If you liked these deals, please share them with other nonprofits: