Discover all about Microsoft 365 for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Microsoft 365 has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2023):
Microsoft 365 Business Basic free for up to 300 users and discounts on other paid plans.
Microsoft 365 for nonprofits
Includes Office 365 and other business tools (Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Azure...).
Microsoft 365 is a suite of productivity and collaboration tools that can be used by nonprofit organizations to manage their operations and collaborate with team members and stakeholders. Nonprofit organizations can use Microsoft 365 to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and then share those files with others for collaboration and feedback. Microsoft 365 also includes email, messaging, and video conferencing tools that can be useful for organizations that need to communicate and collaborate with team members and stakeholders. Some common features of Microsoft 365 include:
- Office applications for creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Email and messaging tools for communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Video conferencing and collaboration tools for holding meetings and working together on projects
- File storage and sharing capabilities to allow users to access and share files from any device.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Microsoft 365 reviews
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Microsoft 365
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Productivity and office tools