Discover all about Airbnb for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Airbnb has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2024):
No platform fees for nonprofit organizations (100% of the proceeds go to your organization).
Airbnb for nonprofits
Raise funds selling experiences through Airbnb.
Airbnb Experiences are unique, immersive activities hosted by local experts that allow travelers to experience a destination in a more authentic and engaging way. Some potential advantages for nonprofits using Airbnb Experiences may include:
- Fundraising opportunities: Nonprofits can host Airbnb Experiences as a way to raise funds for their organization.
- Engaging with supporters: Airbnb Experiences can provide a new way for nonprofits to connect with their supporters and share their mission and work with a wider audience.
- Promoting the nonprofit’s cause: Airbnb Experiences can be designed to highlight the work of a nonprofit and raise awareness about its mission and causes.
- Building community: By hosting Airbnb Experiences, nonprofits can create a sense of community among their supporters and bring people together to engage with their mission and work.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Alternatives to Airbnb
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Events