Discover all about Eventbrite for non-profit organizations:
- Deals & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Eventbrite has a special deal only for non-profit organizations: Discounted fees for nonprofit organizations (check their table).
Eventbrite for nonprofits
Raise funds selling tickets and getting donations through Eventbrite.
Eventbrite is a platform that helps organizations plan, promote, and manage events. Nonprofits can use Eventbrite in a number of ways to support their work, including:
- Fundraising: Nonprofits can use Eventbrite to promote and manage fundraising events, such as galas, auctions, and charity runs.
- Engaging with supporters: Nonprofits can use Eventbrite to organize events, such as volunteer opportunities, educational workshops, and networking events, to connect with their supporters and engage them with the organization’s mission and work.
- Promoting the nonprofit’s cause: Nonprofits can use Eventbrite to organize events that raise awareness about their mission and work, such as conferences, panels, and lectures.
- Analyzing and improving outreach efforts: Eventbrite offers analytics and tracking tools that can help nonprofits understand the effectiveness of their events and outreach efforts, and make improvements based on this data.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Eventbrite
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Events
More info about Eventbrite
Trends of the Google searches for "Eventbrite" in the last 5 years:
Their last messages on Twitter:
More deals for nonprofits
If you want to discover more deals and discounts for non-profit organizations:
If you liked these deals, please share them with other nonprofits: