Discover all about Chatfuel for non-profit organizations:
- Deals & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Chatfuel has a special deal only for non-profit organizations: They give 2x users for nonprofit organizations (for example, if you pay for 500 users they give you 500 more for free).
Chatfuel for nonprofits
Platform to create automated chat bots.
Chatfuel is a chatbot platform that provides tools for building and managing chatbots on messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger and Telegram. Nonprofit organizations can use Chatfuel to create chatbots that help users interact with their organization and access information and services. Some potential uses of Chatfuel for nonprofits include:
- Building a chatbot, using Chatfuel’s visual editor and pre-built blocks to create a chatbot that can respond to user inputs and provide information or perform actions.
- Customizing the chatbot’s responses, using Chatfuel’s natural language processing (NLP) tools to enable the chatbot to understand and respond to a wide range of user inputs.
- Integrating the chatbot with other systems and services, using Chatfuel’s API and integrations with other platforms and services to enable the chatbot to access data and perform actions.
- Analyzing chatbot data, using Chatfuel’s analytics and reporting tools to understand user behavior and optimize the chatbot’s performance.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Chatfuel
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Live-chat and chat-bots
More info about Chatfuel
Trends of the Google searches for "Chatfuel" in the last 5 years:
Their last messages on Twitter:
More deals for nonprofits
If you want to discover more deals and discounts for non-profit organizations:
If you liked these deals, please share them with other nonprofits: