Discover all about Livechat for non-profit organizations:
- Deals & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Livechat has a special deal only for non-profit organizations: 20 agents for the LiveChat Business Plan with unlimited chat history and full chat customization.
Livechat for nonprofits
Live chat for websites.
LiveChat is a customer service and support platform that provides tools for enabling real-time communication with website visitors and customers. Nonprofit organizations can use LiveChat to improve their customer service and support, and to provide quick and helpful responses to questions and concerns from users. Some potential uses of LiveChat for nonprofits include:
- Enabling live chat on a website or web application, using LiveChat’s chat widget and operator console to allow users to initiate chat sessions with customer service representatives or volunteers.
- Customizing the chat widget, using LiveChat’s customization options to match the look and feel of the nonprofit’s website or web application.
- Managing chat sessions, using LiveChat’s operator console to monitor and respond to chat requests in real time.
- Analyzing chat data, using LiveChat’s reporting and analytics tools to understand user behavior and optimize the chat experience.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Livechat
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Live-chat and chat-bots
More info about Livechat
Trends of the Google searches for "Livechat" in the last 5 years:
Their last messages on Twitter:
More deals for nonprofits
If you want to discover more deals and discounts for non-profit organizations:
If you liked these deals, please share them with other nonprofits: