Discover all about Slack for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Slack has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2023):
Free up to 250 members for the Pro Plan and 85% discount on other paid plans.
Slack for nonprofits
The best known communication tool for teams.
Slack is a popular collaboration and communication tool that can be used by nonprofit organizations in a number of ways. Some examples of how a nonprofit organization might use Slack include:
- Creating a general channel for announcements and updates, which can help to keep all members of the organization informed and on the same page.
- Creating separate channels for different teams or projects, which can help to facilitate collaboration and communication within those groups.
- Using Slack’s integrations with other tools, such as Google Drive or Trello, to make it easier to share and access important files or project management information.
- Using Slack’s direct messaging feature to have one-on-one conversations with other members of the organization.
- Setting up automated notifications, such as alerts when a new donation is received or when a task is assigned to someone, to help keep everyone on track and up-to-date.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Slack
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Team communication