Discover all about Docusign for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Docusign has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2024):
Special discounts for nonprofits via Techsoup. You have to pay an admin fee.
Docusign for nonprofits
E-signature and transaction management software.
DocuSign is an electronic signature and document management tool that offers a range of advantages for nonprofit organizations. Some of the advantages of DocuSign for nonprofit organizations include:
- Efficiency: DocuSign allows organizations to quickly and easily collect signatures and other information from stakeholders, which can save time and effort compared to traditional paper-based processes.
- Security: DocuSign uses encryption and other security measures to protect the documents and data that are collected through its platform, which can help nonprofit organizations ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Compliance: DocuSign is compliant with a range of legal and regulatory standards, which can be useful for nonprofit organizations that need to meet specific requirements for collecting signatures and other information.
- Convenience: DocuSign allows organizations to collect signatures and other information from stakeholders remotely, which can be especially useful for organizations that have a dispersed network of supporters and volunteers.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Docusign
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: E-signature and contract tools