Discover all about ShortPixel for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
ShortPixel has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2023):
Free optimization credits for non-profits. Contact them for details.
ShortPixel for nonprofits
Image optimization for WordPress.
ShortPixel is an image optimization service that helps websites and applications reduce the size of their images without sacrificing quality. Nonprofit organizations can use ShortPixel to optimize the images on their website or web application, which can improve the performance of their site and provide a better user experience. Some potential uses of ShortPixel for nonprofits include:
- Optimizing existing images on a website or web application, using ShortPixel’s API or WordPress plugin to reduce the file size of images without affecting their quality.
- Automating the optimization process, using ShortPixel’s API or WordPress plugin to automatically optimize new images as they are added to the site.
- Compressing images in bulk, using ShortPixel’s API or WordPress plugin to optimize multiple images at once.
- Tracking the performance of optimized images, using ShortPixel’s API or WordPress plugin to monitor the size and quality of optimized images over time.
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to ShortPixel
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Tools for developers