Discover all about Amazon Web Services for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Amazon Web Services has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2023):
The AWS Nonprofit Credit Program provides access to $1,000 USD in AWS Promotional Credit.
Amazon Web Services for nonprofits
Cloud hosting platform.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud computing platform that provides a wide range of services, including computing, storage, and content delivery. Nonprofit organizations can use AWS to host and manage their websites and applications, as well as to store and analyze data. Some potential uses of AWS for nonprofits include:
- Hosting and managing a website or web application, using services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Route 53.
- Storing and managing data, using services such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon Redshift.
- Analyzing data, using services such as Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) and Amazon QuickSight.
- Delivering content, using services such as Amazon CloudFront and Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration.
AWS offers a number of benefits for nonprofit organizations, including the ability to scale their computing and storage resources on demand, and pay only for the resources they use. AWS also offers a free tier of service for eligible nonprofit organizations, which includes access to many of its services at no cost.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Amazon Web Services reviews
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Amazon Web Services
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Hosting for developers