Discover all about Microsoft Azure for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Microsoft Azure has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2024):
$3500/year on free credits for Azure services.
Microsoft Azure for nonprofits
Cloud platform to host websites or complex apps.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform that provides a wide range of services, including computing, storage, and content delivery. Nonprofit organizations can use Azure to host and manage their websites and applications, as well as to store and analyze data. Some potential advantages of Azure for nonprofits include:
- The ability to scale their computing and storage resources on demand, which can help nonprofit organizations handle variable workloads and support a growing user base.
- The ability to pay only for the resources they use, which can help nonprofit organizations control their costs and avoid overprovisioning.
- The ability to access a wide range of services, which can help nonprofit organizations build and deploy complex, feature-rich applications.
- A discounted pricing program for eligible nonprofit organizations, which can help them save on their cloud computing costs.
- A global network of data centers, which can help nonprofit organizations deliver their applications and services with low latency and high availability.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Microsoft Azure reviews
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Microsoft Azure
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Hosting for developers