Discover all about Github for non-profit organizations:
- Pricing & discounts for nonprofits
- Features & advantages for nonprofits
- Customer reviews & ratings
- Best alternatives
Prices and discounts for nonprofits
Github has a special deal only for non-profit organizations (valid in 2023):
Hosting for developers (software development and version control with Git).
Github for nonprofits
Free Team account with unlimited private repositories and unlimited users for registered nonprofit organizations and charities.
GitHub is a popular platform for hosting and collaborating on software projects. Nonprofit organizations can use GitHub to manage their projects and collaborate with other members of their team, as well as with volunteers and external contributors. GitHub offers a number of benefits for nonprofits, including:
- Access to a large and active community of developers and other technology professionals who can help nonprofit organizations with their projects.
- A suite of tools for project management, version control, and code review, which can help nonprofit organizations streamline their development processes and ensure the quality of their software.
- The ability to host projects publicly, which can help nonprofit organizations raise awareness about their work and attract potential donors or volunteers.
- A free tier of service for organizations with annual revenues below $500,000, which includes access to most of GitHub’s features and unlimited private repositories.
You can check more details about their features and advantages on this video:
Check user reviews and scores on:
Alternatives to Github
There are other similar services that offer special deals and discounts for nonprofits, such as:
You can check all the alternatives on: Hosting for developers